Google

Thursday, April 26, 2007

The last article that I submitted to Associated Content was finally approved and with an offer. It was a small offer, but at least I earned one.

I have only received one submission to put someone's work on display, so I have decided to go out and find one for us to look at. This article is on the front page of Associated Content. I do not know the criteria for putting stories on the front page, but I believe that this story, even though it is a interesting subject, is not front page worthy and definitely not worthy of the 4.9 rating.

I am probably the last person who should be talking about spelling as I would be lost without my spell checker, but this author probably should have used one. There are a couple of spelling errors and used "effected" in the place of the word "affected." Simple mistakes but ones that should not be on the front of Associated Content.

Also, it seems that he was just rambling at the end to fill space as he really didn't say anything in the last few paragraphs. That is my review of the article, now tell me what you think!

No comments: