Google

Monday, April 30, 2007

Ways to promote your work

Web Writers Cafe was started to help not only myself, but others too, gain exposure for the work that we do on the Internet. To receive that extra exposure it will be slow at first but with time will grow to a decent and steady traffic count.

Over at ProBlogger.net, Darren made a post earlier this year on "How to market your blog in the year 2007." This is a great article for anyone that is trying to get noticed on the web and it is the blue print that we will be using here at The Cafe to read the word. ProBlogger also lists blogging jobs that you may be interested in, so stop by and stop often.

The article gives you "41 ways to kickstart your marketing efforts" according to the post which was written by Tony Hung. This article will not only work for your blog, but it will work for you to promote your work on AC or Helium also. So print it out and start promoting your work, we will so the same here at The Cafe.

5 comments:

Kristina said...

Scott,

I checked out ProBlogger.net and I am impressed with how much information is on the site. Thanks for pointing this site out.

Unknown said...

Hi Kristina,

Yes it is a great site. In fact it is the site that started my blogging career. It has been a invaluable service for me.

Scott

Anonymous said...

Hello. I just wanted to add that the problogger is an excellent blog. The article about 41 ways to market your blog was an eyeopener. I don't currently have a blog, but I plan to get one soon so I will definitely keep that article in mind.
Thanks for posting it.

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy,

Thanks for stopping by the Cafe! That article will get you off to a great start when you begin blogging. Glad you enjoyed the post.

Come back again soon!

Scott

Unknown said...

Hey there! I'm linking this post to my blog so I thought I'd let you know. It's going to be part of an example of my "breadcrumb trails" for finding great information on blogs. Thanks!