Google

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Helium contest

I have entered my latest article in Helium's weekly contest. Top prize is $300 and 75 spots are paid out. To read my article click on the link below, I would really appreciate it.

When I first submitted the article, it was ranked 17 out of 29 and is currently ranked 9 out of 29. I am happy with those results in such a short time and hope to see the article at #1 soon.

It is easy to enter the contest. You need to be a member of Helium. Membership is free and easy. Once you are a member just click on the contest ad on the front page and pick one of about 500 subjects to write about.

If you are not a member, just let me know and I will send you an invite for membership.

Thanks and talk to you soon.

Best ways to get married on a budget

No comments: