Google

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Want to be a Professional Blogger?

Well, do you? I have been blogging for 451 Press since the beginning of the year and it is really cool. My blog is the Pit Stop Report and I cover everything NASCAR.

451 just started last October and already has over 200 blogs on the company payroll and their goal is to have 451 blogs. So as you can see they are well on their way, but they still need writers. Would you be interested?

If you go to my blog and scroll to the bottom, you will see the blogs they have now. Some of them do not have writers yet, while most do. If you are interested in writing for them apply to 451 Press here and please list me as the person that referred you on the application.

2 comments:

amir said...

How much u get paid from 451 press per month in actual basis? Thx

Unknown said...

Hey Amir,

When I joined, 451 was relatively new and the pay was not that much. It has steadily grown each month since then. Enough for me to pick up a second blog to make more.

Scott