Google

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bum Marketing Does Work

When I started this grand adventure awhile ago, it was Bum Marketing that intrigued me to get started. If you do not know what Bum Marketing is visit Travis Sago's Bum Marketing site and he will teach you for free. I highly recommend signing up for his free course, it is one of those no brainers if you ask me.

That is how I started, but I soon lost focus and wondered away. The one thing that has stuck out from the Bum Marketing lessons is that writing articles is the easiest way to get traffic to your site or blog without having to pay for it. That is correct, you can get all the traffic you want to your site just by writing well structured, informative articles and get that traffic for free! You may even get paid for it too!

So for the next few posts, I will be giving tips for writing great articles and then what to do with them to drive traffic to your site or blog. I will also be giving other tips to help you drive traffic to your site as well as little ways to make more money from your efforts.

So get acquainted with the Bum Marketing Method if you are not already and join me in the next few days to bring your article writing up a notch and maybe even add a digit or two to your bank account.

Till next time.....

No comments: