Google

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Back To The Basics

Hey Everyone,

I have just been doing a little cleaning up around the Web Writers Cafe the last few weeks in preparation to getting this blog back on its feet again.

Over the past few years I have done a lot of testing and reading trying to make money online. I don't want to be rich (but I won't turn it away), just enough to be comfortable in life. I have tried this and that and everything else imaginable only to end up where I had started.

In my escapades though, I have seen one common thread in all of the promises and attempts at money making and that is WRITING! That is correct, to be successful at making money on the web, you have to know how to write.

Anything from ad copy, to squeeze pages, to a simple article, you have to know how to write. When this light finally went off in my head, I decided to come back to the cafe to help myself and others get better at writing, showing them how to make money writing and anything else that has to do with writing.

So come back often to the Cafe and we can share each others ups and downs, rights and wrongs about writing and hopefully be the better for it.

Till next time.....

No comments: