Google

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Building an Empire

As you know from the last post, I have started a website called MyBlogGroup.com that basically showcases all of my blogs.

Since I have started that site I have started another blog called Start Cooking Now! I hope you will take the time to check it out and to leave any comments you may have.

The last blog now makes four that I am writing and I have two on the back shelves to start when I am positive of the angle I want to go with them.

Then that had me thinking that maybe I am on to something here. While I do not want to get overloaded with a million blogs, but if I can turn these six blogs into money making machines, I will be sitting pretty. That will take time and a lot of work, so we will see.

Hope you can visit my other blogs and let me know what you think.

Till next time.....

No comments: