Google

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Web Writers Cafe is Back In Business

I just wanted to let you all know that the Cafe is open, again! I severely neglected this blog as I ventured out into the Internet for other money making projects.

I was tempted in many directions and I lost my way for awhile. Then one day I sat back and looked deep inside and discovered what really pleased me was doing my blogs. So, here I am!

I will be doing the same things as in the beginning and hopefully adding other neat ideas to keep everyone entertained.

So I am opening the lines of communication again for any one that wants to feature your writing from Associated Content or Helium.

This blog, severely neglected as it was, has a Google rank of PR-3 so that means that you will get decent exposure if you take advantage of the Cafe.

I will be waiting for your submissions and adding my own.

Till next time.....

No comments: